Just a lil' announcement on a personal note...

Our little fam will be packing up and moving/renovating a new (to us) house this fall, and as such, I've made the tough decision to close my September and October availability. If you've already booked with me, you're good.

I'm sad that I'll have to turn down new inquiries but there are times that balance has to come first, and this is one of them.

I appreciate you all and thank you for understanding!